“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.”
- To develop scholastic personalities and impart knowledge to maximize skills and competencies.
- To foster a positive school atmosphere of sharing and caring to help them achieve scholastically and co-scholastically their greatest potential.
- To help the students become resourceful thinkers who independently and creatively strive to solve complex problems through reflection, risk taking and critical evaluation.
- To impart wisdom that transforms mere knowledge into a meaningful initiative and enterprise for a harmonious and prosperous society.
- To provide holistic education to society as a whole without prejudice or discrimination..
- Equip the child to meet all challenges – social, moral and intellectual and comprehend human values.
- To make students responsible, law abiding and enlightened citizens of a global society.
- Instil traits of team work, empathy, patience, perseverance and respect of elders and mentors.
- To ensure sensitivity and commitment to environment and all beings to save the planet for future generation
- To motivate our students to explore the extent of their intellectual and physical abilities.
- To uphold the values of honesty, integrity and respect for others.
- To provide a vibrant, happy and secure environment.
- To recruit, retain and develop high calibre staff.
- To promote the general good within our community.
- To safeguard the long term development and reputation of our organisation.
The Sunbeam School Ballia is part of Sunbeam Schools group, an established network of 21 schools in U.P.
“To strive for better and better, not resting on one’s laurels; seek solutions not excuses, deliver results and serve the community by providing quality education.”