We aim to help each child to:
1. Learn effectively and develop their full potential.
2. Acquire the attitudes, skills and knowledge that will farm the basis for their future living and learning.
We aim to:
1. Provide all children with a secure faring a friendly and well-organized environment where. discipline is firm, fair
2. Ensure that all children receive equal access to the curriculum
3. Incorporate Technology, Theory of Multiple intelligence, collaborative learning in all areas of teaching.
4. Develop in children a degree of independence and self-motivation.
&. Encourage behavior that is tolerant, sensitive to others and reflects good manners and oral awareness.