- Sunbeam Ballia provides a wider platform to its students for Inter & Intra co-curricular activities like Debate, Declamation, Poem Recitation & Dramatics.
- Seminars & Workshops organized by CBSE have been the integral part of our school system. Folk Dance programme by SPIC MACAY, Value Week by Sunbeam H.0,
- Summer Camp, Yoga and other group activities have observed regularly.
Academic Session 2019-20
Health and Wellness Club
International Yoga Day – 21 June 2019 – View Report
Academic Session 2018-19
Project CACA Certificates
Our Perfect Scores Session 2018-19 Class VI,VII & VIII
Academic Achievers Session 2018-19 Class – XI
International French Language Olympiad IFLO 2018-19 Outstanding Performers – View Certificate
International French Language Olympiad IFLO 2018-19 Results – View Report
National Science Olympiad 2018-19 (Results Level I) – View Report
VVM-All India National Talent Search Examination – View Detailed Report
Results of “Creative Canvas”- An Annual Inter-School Competition organized by The Khaitan School,Noida – View Report
Vigilance Awareness Week (VAW) 2018 – View Winning Entries
» “Lok Tarang” (Inter school folk Song Competition)
PRIZE DISTRIBUTION FUNCTION 18 Nov, 2017 (Saturday)
» Awardees of Session 2016-17 – View List
» REPORT ON ART COMPETITION ORGANIZED BY HCL HEALTHCARE – View Report
Report on International Yoga Day
- Yoga is a physical, mental and spiritual practice that originated in ancient India. Yoga is a Sanskrit word meaning ‘Union’ which uses breathing techniques, exercise and meditation to improve health and happiness.
- In the words of our beloved Prime Minister for whom Yoga is a passion:
- “Yoga is not a religious activity. Many people do not understand yoga completely. It is not what you will get from yoga but what is important is what you will give to yoga and what all (ailments) will it rid you of. It helps in getting salvation from health issues”
- The second International Yoga Day was celebrated at Bal Bharati Public School, Noida with a lot of enthusiasm and vigour by the students and Staff of the institution on 21st June 2016 in the School Premises. As per the CBSE directives, the Yoga session began at 7 am in the school lawns. The Physical Education teachers of the school presented a demonstration of various asanas and also explained the benefits and techniques of each asana. Thereafter the students and other staff members joined and performed the various asanas. The students were enlightened on the importance of Yoga in their lives and also the role it plays in maintaining our physical and mental health.
- It is hoped that with the popularizing of this ancient Indian practice among the students, the next generation will be healthier and happier and more disease-free.