PRE PRIMARY – I [Admission (2020-21)]
FOLLOWING IS THE SCHEDULE FOR PRE SCHOOL ADMISSION (2020-21)
A. Eligibility Criteria : Age between 03 and 04 years as on 31 Mar 2020.
B. Admission Schedule
- Availability of Online Application Form : 15 June, 2019 – 15 July, 2019
- Commencement of Availability of Admission Forms :01 July, 2019 – 10 July, 2019 Timings: 08.30 a.m. – 11.30 a.m. only
- Advertisement in Newspaper : 30 June 2019 (Sun) and 06 July, 2019 (Sat) The Times of India & Navbharat Times
- PARENTS CAN ALSO APPLY ONLINE OR DOWNLOAD THE FORM FROM THE SCHOOL WEBSITE, http://sunbeamballia.edu.in/Admission AS PER THE ABOVE MENTIONED DATES.
- Submission of duly filled in Admission Forms : Between 02 July, 2019 & 11 July, 2019 Timings: 08.30 a.m. to 11.30 a.m. only
- Meeting with the Parents :06 July, 2019 (Saturday) onwards (On completion of the registration process, Parents will be called for verification of documents within 7 to 8 working days)
- Display of List of Selected Candidates:20 July, 2019 onwards
- The Admission lists will be displayed on the School Website as well as on the School Notice Board
- Admission Formalities :The formalities are to be completed within 03 days of the display of the final list, failing which the seats will be passed on to the candidate in the waiting list.
- The date for displaying waiting list, if any:Waiting List, if any, will be displayed subject to availability of seats.
- Closure of Admission (Session 2020-21) :31 July, 2019 (Wednesday
he application form (in Hindi) for EWS category can be downloaded or collected from the school office between 06 – 30 July, 2019.
The number of seats reserved for the EWS / DG* Category will be as per the policy laid by the U.P. Govt. Children belonging to Disadvantaged Group, SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer) / Orphan / Disabled* Children are to apply under this category.
*DG : Disadvantaged Group
*DC : Disabled Children are children with special needs, i.e. Autism, ADHD, Physically Challenged, Learning Disability and Speech Defect.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR SEATS UNDER EWS / DG CATEGORY.
- Income Certificate issued by a Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar or BPL Ration Card (Yellow Coloured) or AAY Ration Card (Pink Colour).
- Once admitted, a self-declaration of annual income on an affidavit shall be submitted every year, for continuation of benefit.
- For Disadvantaged Group Category, the names for admission in Pre-School (Nursery) or Class-I will be forwarded from the office of DIOS / Basic Shiksha Adhikari, District Gautam Budh Nagar.
- The Certificate can be in the name of child or his/her parents
- Kindly note down the Application Number as mentioned on the ‘Receipt’ (generated after due completion and online submission of Application Form) for future correspondence.
- Please take the printout of the form as soon as you have completed the registration process. (Click on the ‘SAVE AS PDF’ to take out the print)
- Kindly note that the application form is to be retained by you (for submission at the time of admission, if granted).
- Please bring the ‘Receipt’ at the time of interaction (In case the child’s name appears in the list of shortlisted candidates).
- List of Finally Selected Candidates will be put up on the school’s website as well as School Notice Board. Parents of selected candidates must carry the printout of the duly filled Application Form along with the necessary documents at the time of admission of their ward.
TOTAL NO. OF SEATS: 184
|Sr. NO.||CATEGORY||NO OF SEATS|
|01||EWS & DG Category studentsThe cases are referred through the office of Basic Shiksha Adhikari, Dist, G. B. Nagar||Admissions as per the policy of U.P. Govt.|
|02||Staff Wards Unfilled seats in this category will spill over to open seats||As per actuals|
|03||For Noida Authority Employees (On recommendation of CEO only and upon verification of documents)||02|
|04||Brother/Sister Category (10% of the total seats)||18|
FOLLOWING SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS DULY ATTESTED ARE TO BE SUBMITTED AT THE TIME OF SUBMISSION OF FORM:
- Attested Date of Birth Certificate of the child.
- Aadhar Card
- Proof of Residence. (Ration Card/Voter ID/Aadhar Card/Electricity/Telephone Bill/Passport)(The above documents should be in the name of parents)
- Relevant authentic Certificate in respect of SC / ST / OBC / EWS candidates.(The certificate must be issued by an Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar)
- Medical Certificate of the child. (only for children with special needs)
- Attested passing out certificate of Father & Mother. (At School level, Graduation & Post Graduation level)
- Proof of Sibling. (Wherever applicable)
- Proof of School Alumni. (Wherever applicable)
- Vaccination Card (to be duly stamped by a qualified Pediatric).
Withdrawals after Admission
- If any parent or guardian, after depositing the full fee for admission of a child, chooses to withdraw the child from the school within one month from the date of admission, then the school shall retain Registration Charges, Admission Fee and Tuition Tee for one month only and shall refund the rest.
- In case any fee collected from the parent(s) or guardian of a child, whose admission is cancelled subsequently due to non-submission of original documents for verification by the due date, or if any, information or document submitted prove to be false or wrong, the entire fee except registration amount will be refunded.
- Dates of Interactive Session/Admission Notice will be provided only on the School’s Website and the School Notice Board. Please Note that NO OTHER communication in the form of a Letter, SMS, Email or Telephonic Call will be sent for intimation regarding the admission process.
- Parents are requested to adhere to the dates of interaction. The school will not entertain any requests pertaining to change in date of interaction.
- Due to limited number of seats, all applicants may not be accommodated.
- The School is for Noida residents only. The applicants should be residing within 03 to 07 Kms range. No forms will be issued or received after due date.
- Parents are requested to go through the list of various bus routes (Pre-Primary Wing), 2019-20 available on School Website.
- The school shall display its Admission List on the website http://sunbeamballia.edu.in/ as well as on the School Notice Board between 10 July, 2019 and 31 July, 2019.
ALL UPDATES PERTAINING TO PRE SCHOOL ADMISSIONS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON SCHOOL WEBSITE FOR THE CONVENIENCE OF PARENTS ON A REGULAR BASIS.