Providing a safe learning environment for the children is of utmost importance for a frontrunner school. At Sunbeam BalliaPublic School, there is total commitment towards making the school a safe place for students. For total vigilance and safeguarding the students, the following measures have been taken:
- Access to the school building is monitored and regulated. Security guards do not allow anyone other than the school employees and students to enter the school premises. Visitor’s entry is restricted to authorization by the Principal.
- The building has 5 exits which enables smooth dispersal of students as well as allows for rapid evacuation in case of any disaster.
- The school is surrounded on all sides by a boundary wall of height 10 feet with a grill and barbed wire to check truancy as well as intrusion.
- The School building is illuminated at night with flood lights.
- Security cameras are installed to monitor the activities of the school and total vigilance.
- Adequate number of Fire Extinguishers are installed at various locations for firefighting in emergencies. Fire safety drills are conducted regularly.
- Rapid exit – Master Plan for Evacuation, to be used in instances of disaster are displayed on each floor.
At the end of the day, the goals are simple: a safe school for the healthy growth of a student.
School Safety Measures
School Safety Measure