Sunbeam School, Agarsanda, Ballia founded in 2013 is the one of the leading educational Institution in Ballia district. The school began with 456 students and is now having an ample strength of 1517 students from Nursery to class XII. It facilitates the students as a Co-educational Senior Secondary School for PCM, PCB, Commerce & Humanities Affiliated to CBSE, New Delhi with a punch line- Educating the FUTURE!
Well qualified teaching staff, fleet of 21+ buses, Modern & well equipped Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics & Computer labs, well stocked Library are the salient features of Sunbeam School, Ballia. The school prepares its students for high achievements in academic and extra-curricular activities especially in field of Sports at CBSE Cluster & Zonal level of Championship.
It’s a matter of great pleasure that Education Today Magazine has conferred Best Co-ed School of Ballia Award in 2019, Brain Wonders Best Innovative K-12 School Award 2019, AKS High Performing Schools of 2018 Award, Alert Knowledge Services Award, Avantika’s Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam National Best Principal Award 2018, Brainfeed School Excellence Award 2018 & Education Today Holistic Development Jury’s Choice Award to scale academic excellence at different point of time in our schooling journey.
Sunbeam School, Ballia
Sunbeam was founded in Varanasi in 1972 by Dr. Amrit Lal ‘Ishrat’ Madhok, HOD, Dept. of Persian Language, BHU and Mrs. Deesh’s Ishrat’ Madhok, an educationist armed with her experience of heading Indian Embassy School, Tehran. They felt the complete overall educational needs of children in Varanasi were not being met by existing public and private schools, They decided overall that this mission could best be achieved through the creation of a private, independent institution, which would be an amalgamation of the best of ancient educational practices and the most modern academic delivery system.
In Ballia, the institution was established with Session 2013-14 and the progressive trend has not stopped for a day.
As a group, Sunbeam truly epitomizes the fact that success is a journey and not a destination.
We at Sunbeam Ballia aim to help each child to:
- Learn effectively and develop their full potential.
- Acquire the attitudes, skills, and knowledge that will form the basis for their future living and learning.
- Provide all children with a secure, caring, friendly and well-organized environment where discipline is consistent.
- Ensure that all children receive equal regard and equal access to the curriculum.
- Incorporate Technology, a theory of Multiple Intelligence and Collaborative learning in all areas of teaching.
- Develop in children a degree of independence and self-motivation.
- Encourage behavior that is tolerant, sensitive to others and reflects good manners and moral awareness.
We encourage children to value:
- Excellence in their work.
- Doing their best for others and understanding the strengths and weaknesses of others.
- The Community is groups and teams.
- The environment, the school, and their personal property.
- The reputation of the school.